- Minced meat: 1 kilo
- Onion: 1 grain (medium size and finely chopped)
- Eggs: 1 tablet
- salt: half a teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- shark: half a cup (dry, potato)
- Potatoes: 2 pieces (large, boiled and mashed with 1 tablespoon butter and about 1/3 cup milk to become soft)
- cheddar cheese: half a cup (peeled)
- olive oil: large spoon (for sauce)
- onion: 1 piece (small and finely chopped, for sauce)
- Tomato: Box (mashed, for sauce)
- Tomato head: large spoon (with little water, for sauce)
- Salt: half teaspoon (for sauce)
- Charcoal: piece (for smoking)
How to prepare
1. To prepare the sauce : Oil put on the fire and toss the onion to shrivel.
2. Add tomato, tomato, water, salt and black pepper and leave to cook on the fire for 15-20 minutes and pour in the bottom of the oven.
3. Mix the ingredients of the kofta and form like a cup and describe in the oven dish above the sauce.
4. Mix the mashed potatoes with the cheese and pour in a bag and decorate the cream and make a pyramid over the kofta and put in the oven at a temperature of 170 from 20-25 minutes.
5. In the meantime, the coal is heated to become like a lump and covered with tin foil. In a small bowl, put the coal and a little oil to start smoking and put in the middle of the kofta tray.
6. After it has matured and covered with aluminum to become cooked on top of the coal and lift the piece once smoke is out of the exit. Served with rice .
02/10/2017 16:32 46