- Steak: 250 grams
- Salt: half teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- lemon juice: a teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 3 tablespoons
- honey: large spoon
- soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- canola oil: 3 tbsp
- Lettuce: 3 cups (sliced)
- red pepper: 1 piece (minced slices according to desire)
- Green onion: 2 omelets (minced)
- Mango: 1 piece (sliced thin slices)
- Groundnut: large spoon (toasted)
How to prepare
1. Cook the salt and pepper in a high heat pan on both sides for 5 minutes until it is brown and then pour over the fire. Put in a bowl and cover for 5 minutes, then cut into thin slices.
2. In the bowl mix lemon juice, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and canola oil.
3. Place the lettuce, mango and red pepper in the serving bowl, then the sliced steak and the mixture of the mixture, and enrich the green onions, roasted peanuts and their feet.
02/10/2017 16:07 9