Lahmacun bread tortilla .. my feet This dish is delicious and tasty kitchen Madam on your trip all the salt added that is new and tasty from the Mexican dishes brilliant
- Mutton: 400 grams (minced)
- Onion: 1 grain (minced)
- Green pepper: 1 piece (small size / minced fine)
- Garlic: Vans (mashed)
- Tomato: 4 pieces (peeled and finely chopped)
- tomato sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Mint: 1/4 cup (green / minced)
- Cumin: 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- salt: half a teaspoon
- tortilla bread: 5 loaves
How to prepare
1. Place the minced meat in a wide skillet over medium heat and turn it brown until brown.
2. Add onion, chopped pepper, garlic and mix until onion is transparent.
3. Add chopped tomato, tomato sauce and heart.
4. Add the chopped mint, salt, pepper, cumin and heart until the meat is cooked and the flavors are mixed.
5. Allow the meat to cool for at least one hour.
6. Meatballs on tortilla bread.
7. Heat the oven for 230 degrees . Place the bread in a tray lined with butter paper and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
01/10/2017 16:48 36