- minced meat: 700 g
- onion: 1 cup (minced)
- parsley: 3 tbsp (minced)
- Onion: 1
cup (chopped for sauce) - Tomato juice: 3 cups
- tomato sauce: 2 tablespoons
- parsley: 3 tablespoons (minced)
- salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Spices: 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
How to prepare
1. Season the meat with the clarified salt, salt, onion and parsley and form for small balls.
2. Put the oil in a pan over the fire and red the meatballs.
3. Garnish onion in a saucepan and add tomato juice, black pepper and sauces and stir until boiling begins.
4. Add the meatballs and leave the mixture to boil and whisk.
5. Serves alongside white rice.
01/10/2017 16:45 38