- Steak: 250 grams (beef steak, sliced slice)
- Mushrooms: Cup (canned and drained)
- Carrots: 3 pieces (sliced)
- Green onions: 3 omelets (minced)
- Green pepper: 2 servings (minced slices)
- vegetable broth: 2 cups (or meat broth)
- corn starch: 2 tablespoons
- Sesame oil: 2 teaspoons
- Noodles: cupan (dryer)
- sugar: a tablespoon
- Soy sauce: large spoon (light)
How to prepare
Mix the soy sauce with the sugar and add the steaks and leave for two hours until you season
1. Heat the sesame oil and steaming meat while keeping the mixture, and stir the meat in oil for 5 minutes from all sides and set aside.
2. Mix the starch with the spatula, add the meat mixture and place the mixture in a saucepan with stirring until boiling.
3. Add the mushrooms, pepper and carrots and leave to boil for 10 minutes until they are softened.
4. Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging and descriptive.
5. Mix the vegetables with the noodles in a deep bowl and spread the roasted meat on the face and saute the green onions and feet.
01/10/2017 16:12 55