A dish of Kashmir-style meat we chose for you from my master's kitchen to spoil the most delicious meat dishes on your trip and enjoy a delicious meal with a charming and delicious taste
The recipe is prepared by Chef Ryan Furtado from Anardana restaurant at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh
- Ghee: 5 tablespoons
- Hill: teaspoon (black)
- Cinnamon: Oud
- Laurel paper: 3 leaves
- Onion: 2 tablets (large size / minced)
- Mutton: 1 kilo (free of bones and cut into cubes)
- ginger paste: half a tablespoon (ready)
- garlic paste: half a tablespoon (ready)
- Yogurt: 100 grams (whole fat)
- Salt: teaspoon
- cloves: a teaspoon (ground)
- tomatoes: 2 tablets (finely chopped)
- red pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- tomato paste: 2 tablespoons
- Water: 8 cups
- Gram spices Masala: a teaspoon
- green coriander: two tablespoons (fresh)
How to prepare
1. Heat the ghee in a saucepan, add the cinnamon, cloves and cloves to it, stirring for two minutes. Add the onions, the meat, stirring until the water dries the meat, and the color becomes brown.
2. Sprinkle ginger, garlic, yogurt, salt and cloves, stirring for 5 minutes, then add: tomato, pepper powder and tomato paste.
3. Pour 8 cups of water, cover the pot, and leave the ingredients on the fire for an hour.
4. Spread the Garam masala, and decorate the dish with coriander leaves before serving.
5. Preparation of rice with saffron: Heat the oil in a pan, then add the rice to it, after being filtered from the water. Then, put in the pan, saffron and chicken broth, pour water, stir the mixture, and leave on low heat until the water dries.
01/10/2017 16:10 76