- Beef: 250 grams (without fat)
- Onion: 2
pieces ( sliced) - Tomato: 4 pieces (sliced)
- Green pepper: 1 piece (sliced)
- Red pepper: 1 piece (sliced)
- Carrots: 2 pieces (chopped circles)
- Mushrooms: Tray (fresh or canned)
- Balls: Oud (minced)
- celery: 2 oud (minced)
- salt: 1 tsp
- olive oil: 1/4 cup
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Chicken broth: 1 cube
- tomato paste: 3 tablespoons
- dried thyme: a tablespoon
How to prepare
1. Put the olive oil in a saucepan and then add the onion, celery, carrots, colored peppers, carrots and mushrooms and stir the mixture until it is cooked.
2. Add the chicken broth cube, tomato sauce, thyme and tomato, and continue stirring.
3. Then in a frying pan put a little olive oil, then the meat with salt and black pepper stir well until you take a color.
4. In the Pairx tray, put half of the pre-cooked vegetables, then the meat, then a second layer of vegetables, and cook until they are cooked and served hot.
01/10/2017 16:08 37