- Beef: 500 grams (minced)
- Onion: 1
cup (minced) - Worcestershire Sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Parsley: 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- egg yolk: 1 tablet
- oil: 1/4 cup (fry)
- Burger Bread: 4 pieces (to serve)
- lettuce: leaves (minced / served)
- Tomatoes: 8 slices (cut into large slices / serving)
- Red onions: a few pieces (cut / serve)
- Pickled cucumber: 2
pieces (sliced / served) - Vegetable oil: 1 teaspoon (sweet corn)
- leeks: 1 grain (Andalusian leeks finely chopped / sweet corn amounts)
- corn: 250 grams (fresh / kuzan / amounts of sweet corn)
- Red hot peppers: horn (minced and finely chopped / sweet corn amounts)
- apple vinegar: 75 ml (sweet corn)
- Sugar: 25 grams (amounts of sweet corn)
- mustard powder: half a teaspoon (amounts of sweet corn)
- Coriander: Grip (chopped finely smooth / optional / amounts of sweet corn)
How to prepare
1. Put the following ingredients in a bowl: minced beef, chopped onion, sauce, Worcestershire, parsley and egg yolks. Sprinkle salt and pepper, mix well with hands. Then, form the mixture in the form of four circles, and cool the latter for at least thirty minutes in the fridge, before cooking.
2. Heat the oil in the baking sheet, and cook each circle of meat for a period of between four and five minutes from each side, until it ripens.
3. To serve : Divide each piece of bread into two halves that are heated from the inside of the grill or in the baking sheet. The ingredients are distributed as follows in the bread: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, sweet corn, and finally onion rings. Cover the burgers with the second piece of bread, and decorate with cucumber. It is served with more sweet corn.
4. Preparation of the sweet corn: Heat the oil in a saucepan, and fry the shallots for 5 minutes until tender. Then, add all other ingredients to the leeks, except coriander if used. Add half a teaspoon of salt. Leave the ingredients on the fire until boiling, then cook for another ten minutes after boiling, until the corn becomes golden color and pick up the mixture. Then, add coriander if used, and leave the next until cooled, before serving.
01/10/2017 16:07 166