- lamb meat: 2 kilos (meat and bone for the thoracic cage of the kernels)
- water: 3 cups
- minced meat: half a kilo
- Egyptian rice: 1 cup and a half (washed and drained)
- Ghee: 1/2 cup
- Spices: as desired (salt / pepper / cinnamon)
- Saffron: 1 teaspoon
- Hill: teaspoon (ground)
- almond: half cup
- pine: half a cup
- Water: a cup and a half
- butter: 4 tbsp
How to prepare
1. Put half the amount of ghee in a pot on medium fire and protect.
2. Heat the almonds and pine nuts and raise the ghee.
3. In the same ghee, grind the meat and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the rice and toss it with the meat for 3 minutes and add boiling water.
Leave on fire for 25 minutes on low heat.
6. Paint the rib with salt, cinnamon, pepper and seven spices, cardamom and saffron.
7. Raise the rice from the fire and when cooled, mix with pine and almonds.
8. Stuff the ribs with rice and nuts, and loosen the loaf with the appropriate thread.
9. In a saucepan, put the rest of the margarine and heat the rib well for 15 minutes.
Add 3 cups of water to the rib and season with spices and put on fire so that the bones are down.
11. When boiling, reduce the temperature and leave on low heat for two hours and cover the pot.
12. When the rib is lifted from the container, keep the spatula and place the rib in the tray.
13. Insert the oven for a quarter of an hour after a little butter.
14. Remove from oven and serve hot with gravy and salads.
01/10/2017 15:43 36