- Mutton: half a kilo (minced)
- Coarse salt: 500 grams
- Salt: 8 g (for mixing)
- Chicken broth: 5 g (powder / peppermint)
- Sugar: 3 g (for seasoning)
- Soy sauce: 2 g (for stirring)
- Chili powder: 10 g (for cumin)
- Cumin: 15 g (for the seasoning)
- Sesame seeds: 10 g (for seasoning)
- Onion: 20 g (peeled and chopped / for seasoning)
- Garlic: 5 g (peeled and sliced / peeled)
- Ginger: 6 g (fresh and grated / for peeling)
- Ground coriander: 20 grams (for the seasoning)
- Oil: 15 g (for frying)
- Garlic powder: 5 g (for the seasoning)
How to prepare
1. To prepare the seasoning: mix spices and spices (salt, chicken broth powder, sugar, soy sauce, chili powder, cumin powder, sesame seeds, onion, garlic, ginger and parsley powder) with each other. And cut the pieces of meat out.
2. Place a bowl of baking paper, and transfer the steaks with the spice to it, with wrapping the slides in paper. Then put the bowl aside.
3. In a pan lined with aluminum foil, add 200 grams of coarse salt and 125 milliliters of water, the meat shell, and finally 300 grams of coarse salt. Cover the pan and cook in a 200 ° C oven for 20 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to medium, and cook the pan for another 10 minutes. Then, quench the heat, keeping the pan covered inside the oven, for ten minutes.
4. Method of application: Remove the top layer of salt gently, and remove the "aluminum" roll and cut, to provide meat.
01/10/2017 15:37 15