- minced meat: 1 kg (minced finely)
- onion: 1 large (grated)
- Parsley: 1/2 cup (minced finely)
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- Seasoned meat: 1/4 teaspoon
- Potatoes: 3 medium-sized / thick-sliced
tomatoes - 5 tomatoes (medium-sized / sliced)
- meat broth: 2 cups (for sauce)
- tomato paste: 2 tablespoons (for sauce)
- olive oil: 3 tablespoons (for sauce)
- salt: teaspoon (for sauce)
- Spices problem: a tablespoon (for sauce)
How to prepare
1. In a deep dish, add the meat, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and meat, stirring the meat with the sides of the fingers, and strongly pressing, to mix with the other ingredients.
2. Cover the dish, and keep in the fridge for an hour.
3. The kofta is formed in the form of small disks that are equal and consistent in shape.
4. To prepare the sauce: In a deep cup, add the broth, paste, oil, salt and dazzle, stirring.
5. Place the kofta tablets in the oven tray in a tilted way, and alternately with the potatoes and tomatoes. Then, spread the sauce on the kofta and vegetables, and cover the dish with a piece of "aluminum".
6. Cook the kofta in the oven for 40 minutes, noting that the meat has matured completely. It is served with barley rice, or Arabic bread.
01/10/2017 14:59 19