- Steak: 600 grams (sliced)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons large
- Garlic: Vans (mashed)
- lemon paste: a tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 2 tablets
- Sweet & Chili sauce: 1/4 cup
- sugar: 2 teaspoons
- soy sauce: 1/4 cup
- lettuce: cupan (minced)
- carrots: 1 grain (grated)
- coriander: 3 tablespoons (minced)
How to prepare
1. Bake the meat with salt, pepper and oil in a large skillet.
2. Add the garlic and lemon paste and stir for 4 minutes until it is softened, then remove from the fire and leave aside.
3. In the same skillet my heart meat then add garlic, lemon paste and my heart.
4. To prepare the sauce: Mix lemon juice, hot sweet sauce, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
5. Place the lettuce in the serving dish and grated carrots. Add half the sauce to the meat and place the mixture over the lettuce.
6. Pour the remaining amount of sauce over the dish and sprinkle with chopped coriander and feet.
01/10/2017 14:55 12