- Steak: 500 grams (sliced)
- Black pepper: large spoon (love)
- Liquid cream: cup (fat free)
- Flour: 1 tablespoon
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- water: cupan
- vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons large
- Black pepper: a teaspoon (ground)
- butter: a tablespoon
How to prepare
1. Put the water in a saucepan with black pepper and leave to boil and reduce the amount of water.
2. Bake the meat with salt and ground pepper and then heat the meat in a pan with oil on both sides until it turns brown and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, sprinkle the flour with the butter until golden. Add the pepper water gradually, stirring until the texture becomes thick and firm.
4. Add the reddish meat and let it boil with the sauce for 10 minutes.
5. Add the cream and let it boil with the mixture for another 10 minutes and feet.
01/10/2017 14:54 14