Noodles with meat ... Noodles are light snacks, and to enrich this meal follow the steps and bring the meat with the noodles for a delicious and tasty main meal
- meat: 500 grams (sirloin / small cubes)
- butter: 2 tablespoons
- onion: 1 piece (sliced)
- meat broth: cup
- Laurel paper: 2 sheets
- salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Peas: cup (frozen)
- Starch: Large spoon
- Noodles: Refill (your favorite type / boiled and filtered)
How to prepare
1. Heat a pan over high heat and heart for 5 minutes until browned and then put in a side dish.
2. In the same skillet, heat the butter and onion hearts until it reaches for 10 minutes.
3. Add the meat and broth to the pan and heart. Add the bay leaves, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to boil. Reduce the heat and cover the pan and leave for 1 hour until the meat is cooked.
4. Add the frozen peas, starch and heart until the sauce thickens.
5. Place the noodles in the serving dish and spread the meat over it with the sauce and hot feet.
01/10/2017 14:18 16