- Minced meat: 500 gr (finely)
- Onion: 1 pcs (medium finely chopped)
- Green Pepper: 1 pcs (finely chopped)
- Tomato: 1 pcs (large finely chopped)
- Parsley: Pack (finely chopped)
- Garlic: Vans (mashed)
- Shata: Large spoon (as desired)
- Salt: teaspoon
- spices: 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Arabic bread: loaf (medium size)
How to prepare
1. Preheat oven to 200 ° C .
2. Mix the meat with onion, pepper, tomato, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, black pepper and stir until completely mixed.
3. Open each loaf of news to two layers and paint inside and outside with olive oil .
4. Spread the mixture on the white face of the loaves and then covered with the other layer of it .
5. Place the loaves in a tray and then enter into the oven and chow until the meat is cooked and cooked .
(The loaves can be grilled on an electric grill .)
6. The feet of the hot Arais cut into triangles with chickpeas or yogurt on its side .
30/09/2017 22:22 124