The benefits of the dish: it is rich in fiber and manganese, and contains anthocyanidin .
- Eggplant: 1 kg (large size, to roast)
- Vegetable oil: 3 tablespoons
- Onions: Head (large size and finely chopped)
- Water: 3 cups
- Beef: 300 grams (butter, minced finely)
- Salt: Brush
- Cinnamon: Brush (soft, filling amounts)
- Sweet berry:
Rice - short grain rice: a cup and a half (washed and drained, filling amounts)
- Pine: 2 tablespoons (toasted, filling amounts)
- Salt: teaspoon (filling amounts)
- White Pepper: Brush (filling amounts)
- Sweet Pepper: 1/4 teaspoon (filling amounts)
How to prepare
1. Cut the eggplant into 12 round slices. Soak in water in a bowl for 10 minutes.
2. Heat half the oil, add the eggplant in batches, cover the bowl and leave for 1 minute.
3. Turn the eggplant on the other side, cover the container again and leave for a minute, then drain and set aside.
4. In the pot itself, stir the onions until red, and add water.
5. Leave the mixture (onion with water) on the fire for 3 minutes or until the water liquid and onion recite.
6. Place the meat in a non-stick container, constantly turning on the fire until its color is browned.
7. Add the spices to the meat, mix the mixture over the fire for 5 minutes.
8. Mix the filling amounts well with cold, add the meat with the seasoning and then set aside for later use.
9. In a bowl (25 cm diameter), put 4 slices of eggplant and pour half the amount of filling and half the amount of onion mix with water.
10. This arrangement is rearranged and covered with the rest of the eggplant.
11. Leave the pot on the fire until boiling begins. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes. And then leaves until it cools for 10 minutes.
12. Turn the dish upside down and place it on the bowl and hold it firmly.
13. The dish must be well established at the heart. Slowly turn the bowl over the dish until the dish remains coherent to get the layers and eggplant face.
14. Divide the dish into 5 equal portions and serve hot with sour juice and yogurt.
Food value per serving:
Energy: 400 calories.
"Cholesterol": 35 milligrams.
Fatty substances: 8 grams.
Starches: 62 grams.
Proteins: 20 grams.
Food fiber: 7 grams.
30/09/2017 22:10 47