- Asfour head meat: 500 grams
- Onion: 2 tablets (minced)
- Water: 3 cups and half
- Tomatoes: Box (mashed)
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Laurel paper: 1 sheet
- Italian herbs: 2 teaspoons
- carrots: 5 grains (small cubes)
- potatoes: 5 pieces (small cubes)
- celery: 4 sticks (minced)
- flour: 3 tablespoons
- olive oil: 2 tablespoons large
How to prepare
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and heart until the meat turns brown.
2. Add chopped onion and heart and add salt.
3. Add 3 cups water, crushed tomatoes, bay leaves and dried Italian herbs, mix to boil, heat, cover and leave to cook.
4. Add the potatoes, carrots and celery to the meat, and mix for another 45 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Mix the flour in half a cup of water until dissolved, add the mixture to the meat and vegetables, leave to boil and the sauce will become thick.
6. Pour the mixture into the serving dish and serve it hot with rice or boiled noodles.
30/09/2017 22:09 58