- Veal: 500 grams (filet cubes)
- salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: a teaspoon
- Red pepper: 1 piece (sliced)
- Coconut milk: Tray
- broth: three quarters cup
- peanut butter: half a cup
- curry paste: quarter cup (red)
- soy sauce: two tablespoons large
- Honey: 2 tablespoons
- ginger: 2 teaspoons (fresh and chopped)
- peas: cup (frozen)
- Green Coriander: 1/4 cup (fresh and chopped)
How to prepare
1. Cook the meat with salt and pepper in the saucepan until it is cooked.
2. In a saucepan, mix coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, curry paste, honey and ginger over medium heat until boiling begins.
3. Add the boiled meat to the mixture and leave it on the fire until the ingredients are homogenized and the sauce becomes thick.
4. Add the frozen basil and red pepper and mix on the fire for another 10 minutes.
5. When serving, pour the meat with the sauce in a bowl and sprinkle with chopped coriander and hot feet, along with white rice or noodles.
30/09/2017 22:07 45