- Egg: 1 piece (flakes / meatballs)
- Biscuit: 1/4 cup (for meatballs)
- Milk: 1/4 cup (for meatballs)
- Mastered: half a teaspoon (for meatballs)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (for meat balls)
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon (for meatballs)
- minced meat: 250 grams (for meatballs)
- vegetable oil: a teaspoon (for meatballs)
- Onions: 1
cup ( minced / for sauce) - Garlic: fennel (mashed / for sauce)
- Vegetable oil: large spoon (for sauce)
- Flour: 2 tablespoons (for sauce)
- meat broth: one and a half cups (for sauce)
- tomatoes: a box (mashed / for sauce)
- Tomato paste: 2 tablespoons (for sauce)
- Laurel paper: 1 sheet (for sauce)
- Oregano: half teaspoon (dryer / sauce)
- salt: half teaspoon (for sauce)
- Carrots: 2 tablets (circle / sauce section)
- squash: 4 pieces (chopped circles / for dressing)
- Green pepper: 1 cup (minced / for sauce)
- red pepper: 1 cup (minced / sauce)
- Parsley: Large spoon (fresh and chopped / for sauce)
- Pasta: Cupan (boiled and filtered)
How to prepare
1. Mix the minced meat with the beaten egg, custard, milk, salt, pepper and biscuits in a bowl until the ingredients are homogenized.
2. Make medium-sized balls.
3. Pour a tray with the oil spoon, place the meat balls in it and place in the oven until it browns slightly and the meat becomes brown.
4. In a saucepan, heat a tablespoon of oil, onion and garlic until tender.
5. Add the flour, broth and heart to boil the blender and thicken the sauce.
6. Add the mashed tomatoes, tomato paste, laurel, oregano, salt, grilled meat and carrots. Bring to boil, then heat, cover and leave for 30 minutes.
7. Add zucchini, red pepper and green. Leave to boil for another 10 minutes.
8. Add boiled pasta, parsley and stir.
9. Pour the mixture into the serving bowl and place it hot.
30/09/2017 22:06 36