The Beef Beef Pestry is a great pastry for many appetizers, prepared with lots of dishes, and helps you to prepare tasty and delicious meals. Chef Nofal Al Ameri attended specially for my master's kitchen.
- Meat fillet: half a kilo (beef fillet)
- Salt: as desired
- Black pepper: as desired
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Mustard: 2 tablespoons
- Paste Pastere paste:
- Egg: 2 tablets (chopped and chopped)
- Potatoes: 2 tablets (large)
- Milk: 1/4 cup (liquid)
- butter: large spoon
- garlic: clove (mashed)
- mushrooms: 3 cups (fresh)
- rosemary: half cup (rosemary / ground)
How to prepare
1. Meat seasoning with plenty of salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, heat the piece of meat from the sides, then get out of the pot and leave to cool.
3. Paint the meat from its sides with mustard, using a brush.
4. The BF paste is smooth on a smooth surface, the meat is placed inside it, and it is damaged until it is covered with the dough. Paint the dough from the outside with scrambled eggs, then make long, thin incisions on the surface. And enter into the oven, for 35 minutes.
5. Then, heat the dough on the grill (the top of the oven). Go out, and cut off after being left aside for ten minutes.
6. Climb the potato, after peeling, with water added salt to it. Then, leave to cool. Add to the electric mixer with milk and a salt workshop, and hit the ingredients.
7. Heat the butter in a pan on the fire, then add both garlic and mushrooms, stirring for two minutes. Then add rosemary, stirring for five minutes. This mixture is poured over potatoes and served with steaks.
30/09/2017 22:04 35