- Eggplant: 1 kilo (peeled and cut into large slices)
- vinegar: a tablespoon
- oil: a large spoon
- minced meat: 500 grams
- onion: 1 grain (minced)
- garlic: fennel (minced)
- Tomato: Cup (chopped)
- Tomato Sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: Desired
- Black Pepper: As desired
- cinnamon: sprinkle
- coriander: half a tablespoon (ground)
- parsley: a tablespoon (minced)
- Thyme: a tablespoon
- nutmeg: a teaspoon (ground)
How to prepare
1. Cook eggplant slices.
2. Put a tablespoon of oil on the fire.
Place two tablespoons minced garlic and pieces of turkey pepper and heart until red.
4. Heat the oven at 180 ° C, then place the minced meat in the pan, add the onions, stir, and add the whole spices, tomatoes, tomato sauce and mix them.
5. Place two tablespoons of meat sauce in each eggplant slice and then roll in a bowl in the Birex tray. Bake the rest and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
6. Brush them with parsley, nutmeg, thyme and his feet with bread and salad.
30/09/2017 22:02 48