- Onions: 2
pieces (large size / minced finely chopped) - Garlic: Vans (minced finely chopped)
- Corn oil: 4 tbsp.
- Mutton bananas: 2 pieces
- Carrots: 4 grains (medium size / cubed)
- Potatoes : 2 pieces (medium size / cut into cubes)
- Pumpkin: 300 grams (gourd, cut into cubes)
- Tomato molasses: 2 tablespoons large (ground)
- peppers: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: as desired
- Black pepper: as desired
- Bharat problem: as desired
- Coriander: as desired (powder)
How to prepare
1. Pour the corn oil into a large saucepan on the fire, add onions and garlic, stirring for a minute.
2. Then, add the meat, stirring, until browned from its sides.
3. Then add the carrots, potatoes and pumpkin to the mixture, and cook the ingredients for minutes until they mature half. Then, pour the tomato molasses and dip the peppers.
4. Dip the mixture with hot water, and cook after sprinkling salt, pepper, spices and coriander powder, even note that the water is bubbling, and the smell of spices rises.
5. Transfer the mixture to a pot of pottery, and cook in the oven for an hour and 25 minutes, at 180 ° C. The dish is served hot and decorated with broccoli.
30/09/2017 21:50 29