- Cumin: one teaspoon and a quarter (ground)
- Salt: three quarters of a small spoon
- red pepper: the price of a teaspoon (ground)
- Steak: 250 grams (sliced filet fillet)
- Vegetable oil: a tablespoon
- olive oil: a teaspoon
- Garlic: a teaspoon (mashed)
- cherry tomatoes: cupan (halved pieces )
- Green Coriander: 1/4 cup (minced)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven grill.
2. Mix a teaspoon of cumin with half a teaspoon of salt and ground red pepper and mix the skewer with the spice mixture.
3. Place the steak on the oven grill in the tray and sprinkle with vegetable oil.
4. Heat the meat for 10 minutes until it becomes brown and brown and ripen.
5. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick saucepan over the fire for a minute, add 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and tomato sauce, and mix for 3 minutes until the tomato is softened.
6. Fire a little and add chopped coriander.
7. Place the meat in the serving dish and mix the tomato and coriander mixture with warm feet.
30/09/2017 21:07 4