Galilee Kitchen / Restaurant Amqa (North Palestine Member of the kitchen Madam made this dish delicious and distinctive and beloved to a large proportion of people
- Crouch: 3 pieces (small)
- Egyptian rice: 3 cups (washed and drained)
- Mutton: 1 kilo (minced)
- Ghee: half a cup
- seven spices: half a teaspoon
- cinnamon: half a teaspoon
- salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Hill: half teaspoon (ground)
- Flour: cup (to clean the cherries)
- Lemon: 1/4 cup (to clean the cherries)
- Salt: as desired (to clean the cherries)
- Water: 4 cups (for cooking)
- White vinegar: 1 teaspoon (for cooking)
- Salt: as desired (for cooking)
- Black pepper: as desired (for cooking)
- Hill: 1/4 teaspoon (for cooking)
How to prepare
1. The knife is cleaned by the knife and is turned from inside to abrasion fat and viscous matter.
2. Wash well and rub with flour, salt, vinegar and lemon.
3. Wash well again and drain.
4. Bring the mixture to mix the rice with the meat and all spices and ghee mix well.
5. Stuff each crumple only وتخ and cut through the thread dedicated to it.
6. Shake the caroush until the charge is distributed inside it and by means of the thorn, we will fertilize it once.
7. In a saucepan, place the crush and pour water over it and season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
8. Place the pot on high heat and when boiling begins, reduce the temperature on low heat.
9. Leave on fire for an hour and a quarter.
10. Serve hot with yogurt.
30/09/2017 21:05 7