- Sheep thigh: 2 pieces (cut into large pieces)
- Black pepper: a teaspoon (true love / meat)
- Hill: a teaspoon (true / for meat)
- cloves: a teaspoon (true love / meat)
- Cumin seeds: 1 teaspoon (true love / meat)
- Cinnamon: 2 oud (for meat)
- Garlic paper: 4 leaves (for meat)
- Onion: 2 pieces (large size and peeled / no meat / meat)
- Salt: 1 tablespoon (for meat)
- Fryka: 8 cups
- Vegetable oil: 4 tablespoons (for fryka)
- Onion: 2 tablets (large size / peeled and chopped / for free)
- Spices: 1/4 teaspoon (cinnamon)
- cinnamon: 1 teaspoon (grated)
- Hill: a teaspoon (soft ground / for the dough)
- Cumin: a teaspoon (crushed / for the sake)
- Salt: 1 tablespoon (for fryka)
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon (for fryka)
- Pizzas: 3 cups (optional / for fryka)
- Nuts: Cup (fried / for decoration)
How to prepare
1. Fryka is washed under running water for several times, so as to get rid of dust and gravel. Then, immersed in warm water, in a bowl.
2. In the course of soaking the frike with water, add the meat to a deep saucepan, with the correct spices (black pepper, cardamom, cloves, cumin seeds and cinnamon) and dill, and soak in water and cook over medium heat until fully cooked. Then, drain the meat from the broth, while retaining the latter.
3. Pour the oil in a large saucepan, medium heat, and fry onions, stirring until golden.
4. Drain the fryka from water, add to the pot with onions, and stir until dry.
5. Sprinkle with spices ( ground spices , crushed cinnamon, soft cardamom, ground cumin, salt and black pepper), and pour the broth.
6. Let the pot on medium heat, for a quarter of an hour, noting that the frike drank the broth.
7. After the surface of the frike is slightly dry, add the peas (if used), without stirring the fryka, cutting off the meat. Leave the ingredients on low heat for about half an hour, and pour a little broth on the fryka from time to time. .
8. Garnish with nuts, and serve with yogurt and salad.
30/09/2017 21:03 9