- minced meat: 250 grams
- onion: 1 grain (minced)
- garlic: fennel (mashed)
- basil: large spoon (minced)
- oregano: teaspoon (dried)
- brown sugar: 2 tablespoons large
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- tomato: tin (mashed)
- tomato paste: 2
packs - lasagna: refill
- Eggs: 2 pieces (scrambled)
- ricotta cheese: 100 grams
- Parmesan cheese: half a cup (peeled)
- parsley: 2 tablespoons (dried)
- salt: a teaspoon
- mozzarella cheese: a cup (peeled)
How to prepare
1. Heart chopped meat in a saucepan over medium heat, add the onion, garlic and heart until the meat becomes brown.
2. Add basil, oregano, sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, tomato paste, mashed tomatoes, and my heart.
3. Leave the mixture on the fire for 30-40 minutes, stirring from time to time until the meat is cooked and the tomato is tasted.
4. Heat the oven to heat 190.
5. Bring the lasagna with salted water for 8 minutes, then set it and put it on a kitchen towel.
6. Mix the eggs, cheese, ricotta, parsley, parsley and salt to mix.
7. Place a layer of boiled lasagna in the oven dish and distribute half of the egg and cheese mixture over it.
8. Spread half the amount of mozzarella cheese over it and one-third the amount of meat with tomato sauce.
9. A ball binder to make two or three layers according to the size of the dish.
10. Brush the rest of the mozzarella cheese on the face.
11. Insert the oven dish for 30 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven and leave for 5 minutes and then warm.
30/09/2017 21:01 10