- Minced meat: 250 grams
- Eggs: 1 tablet
- Pickled cucumber: 3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Ketchup: 3 tablespoons - Mastered: large
- onion powder: a teaspoon
- salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Biscuit: 1 cup (ground cakes)
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup (peeled)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven on a temperature of 375 degrees, prepare the grill tray and the oven with aluminum foil and add it with a little oil.
2. In a bowl, mix minced meat with egg, pickles, ketchup, custard and mix well.
3. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix with hand.
4. Add the crumbs and cheese and mix well.
5. Make medium-sized balls and put them in Chinese, then cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
6. Hot feet along with mayonnaise sauce and ketchup.
30/09/2017 20:59 7