- Meat broth: 480 ml
- Tomato paste: 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 45 ml
- Salt: Brush (as desired)
- Bharar Ingredients: 1/2 teaspoon
- Minced meat: 1000 gr
- Onion: 1 pcs (grated)
- Parsley: 120 gr (minced)
- Black pepper: Brush (as desired)
- Spices meat: Brush
- tomatoes: 5 pcs (sliced slice)
- potatoes: 3 pcs (sliced slice)
How to prepare
1. In a deep dish, place the meat, onions, parsley, salt, pepper, and meatballs, and the meatballs with your fingertips with strong scrubs, to mix with the rest of the ingredients and get a cohesive and homogeneous kofta.
2. Cover the dish, place it in the fridge for an hour, or until cooking time.
3. Form the kofta into equal and consistent small disks.
4. To prepare the sauce: In a deep cup, put the broth, paste, oil, salt and dazzle, and my heart to get the sauce.
5. Arrange kofta tablets in the dish, alternately with sliced potatoes and tomatoes, which are slanted. Spread the sauce on the kofta and vegetables, and cover the dish with a piece of "aluminum".
6. Place the kofta in the oven for 40 minutes to fully mature, and the feet of the kofta tray with barley rice, or Arabic bread.
30/09/2017 20:42 4