- Meat: 500 grams (minced / kofta paste)
- Onion: 1 grain (grated / kofta paste)
- Garlic: Fasan (Mehrous / amounts of paste Alkfta)
- Parsley: half package (minced / amounts of paste kofta)
- Olive oil: according to the desire (amounts of paste kofta)
- Black pepper: Brush (paste amounts of kofta)
- Salt: Brush (paste amounts of kofta)
- Hill: Brush (paste amounts of kofta)
- Cinnamon: Brush (amounts of paste kofta)
- Green pepper: 1 grain (cut into rings or circles / amounts of paste kofta)
- Pine: half cup (fried / for decorating)
- Tahini: 4 tablespoons (tahini sauce)
- garlic: clove (mashed / tahini sauce amounts)
- lemon juice: 1 tablet (tahini sauce)
- Water: cup (tahini sauce)
- Salt: Brush (tahini sauce)
How to prepare
1. Mix all the ingredients of the kofta paste, except the peeled green peppers, until you get a cohesive paste.
2. In a tray of the oven, form a kofta paste in the shape of fingers, and add a circle of green pepper over each finger of the kofta.
3. To prepare the tahini sauce: In the electric mixer, place the tahini with water, lemon juice, garlic, mashed and salt until the mixture is completely homogenized.
4 - pour the tahini sauce over the fingers of the kofta, and enter the Chinese into the oven for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Serve hot with barley rice.
6 - Zinni dish fried pine nuts and pomegranate (as desired).
30/09/2017 20:39 35