- Spices: Spoon (Trouble)
- Salt: 2
teaspoons - black pepper: half a teaspoon
- paprika: small spoon
- oregano: large spoon (dried)
- basil: large spoon ((dried) (dried)
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Potato: 6 pcs (sliced into slices)
- Banana meat: 4 pcs (sheep)
- olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- onion: 2 pcs (2 large chopped tomatoes)
- garlic: 4 pcs (sliced - cloves)
- Tomato: 4 pcs (peeled and chopped)
- Water: 2 cups
How to prepare
1. Install the center rack in the oven, which is heated to 180 ° C. Prepare a suitable oven dish for serving.
2. Add the spice, salt, black pepper, paprika, oregano and cinnamon in a dish, stirring to mix, then divide into halves.
3. Put the potatoes, in the oven dish, and sprinkle half the amount of spices on them.
4. Sprinkle the remaining amount of spices, on the meat bananas.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, stir the bananas on its sides to become a structure. Then, placed over the potatoes, in the oven dish.
6. Place, in the same pan, onions and garlic, and spin to a little bit. Then, add tomatoes and pour water. This mixture is distributed over the meat bananas. The oven dish is coated with aluminum foil.
7. Cook the dish in the oven for an hour and a half. Then, "Aluminium", before taking the dish in a few minutes, to a little red. It is served hot.
30/09/2017 20:34 16