- White beans: one quarter kilo (minced before night)
- Ras Asfour meat: one quarter kilo (medium size)
- Tomato Sauce: Tray (small tray)
- Onion: 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- rice: 2 cups (pepper, to serve)
How to prepare
1. Boil the white beans, soaked in hot water, for half an hour and then drain them.
2. Fry the onions with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil until it melts.
3. Add to the onion the meat of the head of the boiled and mature sparrow and pour the broth. Then add the boiled white beans.
4. Finally, add tomato sauce, pepper and salt, cover a pot of white beans and leave for 10 minutes until cooked.
5. Pour the white beans with the white pepper rice with pickles and hot green peppers.
30/09/2017 20:32 12