Mallow Alnashvh meat .. Medina .. is famous mallow way prepared from one country to another, and Bossvtna Today we chose the way you prepare mallow Alnashvh meat from Medina, a dish is delicious, especially if served with a dish of rice , white Muffil and lemon
- Malukhia: 4 buns
- lamb meat: half a kilo
- garlic: 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Coriander: 1 teaspoon (powder)
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- salt: as desired
- margarine: 2 tablespoons large
How to prepare
To dry the mulukhia: take the leaves of the mulukhia and put in a pot, wash the leaves well and then drain and placed in a dry place or under the sun, after the completion of drying well grind and smooth into a fine powder.
2. Immerse the meat in boiling water and leave on fire until it is cooked and then add the salt.
3. The meat is filtered out of water and placed in a bowl.
4. Add the mulukhia to the pot and sauté with the ghee on a very low heat a little.
5. Add garlic and spices and mix well.
6. Add the meat broth on the meloukia gradually with flipping and put in the appropriate amount, if the mallow is very dense, can add a little water.
7. Add the pieces of meat to the pot and boil for 5 minutes and served hot with white rice.
30/09/2017 20:25 3