- Veal of Veal: One and a half kilos (the upper part of the calf thigh / Tribianco)
- Garlic: 10 cloves (sliced)
- Black pepper: 12 tablets (true love)
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 3 tbsp
- Toast: 2 slices (white, minced)
- Butter: 2 tablespoons (soft)
- Parsley: 1 tablespoon (minced)
- hot red pepper: 1 cup (minced / finely chopped)
- Mustard: 2 tablespoons
- Carrots: 2 tablets (cut into large pieces)
- celery: 2 oud
- onion: 2 tablets (medium size / cut into large pieces)
- rosemary: Oud (Rosemary)
- Dry Taste: Oud
- Water: Kuban
How to prepare
1. Stir meat with a sharp knife, to make small holes in it. Place the black pepper and garlic in the openings, then spread the salt over the meat.
2. In a deep and wide skillet, heat the oil, and then heat the meat from the sides, until it becomes golden. Then, remove the meat from the fire, and set aside to cool completely.
3. In a bowl, mix the chopped toast with butter, parsley and chili. Then, paint the meat from the outside, mustard well with a brush, and coat the Toast well from the outside.
4. In the oven tray, add celery, celery, onion, rosemary, thyme, water and meat. The ingredients in a hot oven are heated at 170 ° C for 1 1/2 hours or 2 hours, or until the meat is fully cooked.
5. Let the meat cool down, for twenty minutes. Then, drain the mixture of vegetables, and be well marinated, served alongside the meat.
30/09/2017 20:23 27