Recipe of curry meat In the original way from the kitchen of my lady, guide your family to prepare the curry meat with a light and delicious taste
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- sheep leg: 1 kg (meat without bone)
- vegetable oil: a teaspoon
- Onion: 1/4 cup (sliced slice)
- Garlic: 5 cloves (whole grains)
- Hill: 3 pieces
- Laurel paper: 2 sheets
- Cinnamon: Oud
- Coriander: large spoon (grilled)
- Paprika: large spoon
- Ginger: 2 tablespoons (fresh and chopped)
- Garam masala: 2 teaspoons (a mixture of Indian spices)
- Red pepper: half teaspoon (ground)
- turmeric: half teaspoon (ground)
- Garlic: Vans (cut)
- Tomato: Cupan (ripe and chopped)
- Water: a cup and a half
- salt: half a teaspoon
- green coriander: cup (chopped, divided into two pieces )
- rice: 4 cups (long grain, cooked)
How to prepare
1. Heat a non-stick pan after spraying with oil drizzle over medium heat.
2. Add lamb and cook for 5 minutes on sides or until brown and then remove the meat from the pan.
3. Add the oil in the frying pan and add the onion, garlic, cinnamon, cinnamon and cook for 4 minutes or until the onion becomes golden.
4. Add crushed coriander, paprika, ginger, garam masala, red pepper, turmeric, minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add meat, tomatoes, water and leave to boil, cover the pan and Akhvda temperature and leave for an hour to an hour and a half, or until the meat is cooked , then add a quarter cup of fresh chopped coriander and feet over the rice dish cooked and Zinni presentation dish a quarter of a cup of fresh chopped coriander.
30/09/2017 20:21 28