- Minced meat: 1 kg
- Tomato: 1
onion - 1 onion - Seasoning: 1
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- parsley: 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Oil: a large spoon (for bread)
- Bread: as desired (a small grain, reserved for Arais)
How to prepare
1. Season the meat with spices, chopped tomatoes and a finely sliced onion.
2. Add the parsley to the meat and let it all go.
3. Stuff the baked bread with filling.
4. Bake the bread with a little oil on both sides.
5. Place in oven for 15 minutes and stir on both sides.
30/09/2017 20:10 9