- Sheep meat: half a kilo (hb)
- dark brown burger: 1/4 cup
- onion: 1 grain
- fresh basil: half teaspoon
- Mardakush: half a teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- salt: half a teaspoon
- lemon peel: as desired (acid)
- mint: leaves (green / for decoration)
How to prepare
1. Mix the meat in the electric mixer and add to it the onion, the dry basil, the marmalade, the pepper, the salt and the lemon peel.
2. Mix well until the meat becomes very soft.
3. Remove the chopped meat from the electric mixer, place it in a bowl and add to it the soft brown bulgur after washing it slightly.
4. Mix well with hand until smooth.
5. Place the Kubba tablets in the serving dish and add them with green mint leaves.
30/09/2017 19:26 28