- Eggplant: 3 pieces (medium sliced slice)
- Green pepper: 1 piece (large size, sliced slice)
- minced meat: 200 g (mold with onions and spices)
- Garlic: 4 cloves (minced)
- Tomato: 4 grains (peeled, sliced)
- tomato juice: 1 - cup
- vegetable oil: 1/4 cup
- Salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Place a little salt on the eggplant slices and leave for 20 minutes, then squeeze from the water and fry in the oil until browned and set aside.
2. Fry the green pepper with the same oil until it fades and set aside.
3. Turn the garlic in the same oil and season with salt and pepper until it melts and then add tomato juice, and simmer on a low heat to boil and thicken so that the texture is thick.
4. Describe the slices of eggplant in the oven dish and then the pepper, then distribute the meat with onions, then sliced tomatoes and pour tomato juice with garlic over it.
5. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and enter the medium oven for 20-25 minutes, then brown the face and serve hot.
30/09/2017 19:12 7