- Spaghetti: a package (spaghetti or your favorite kind)
- Minced meat: 250 grams
- Onions: 1 grain (minced)
- Garlic: Fennel
- Green pepper: 1 cup ( minced)
- Salami: 150 grams (slices)
- Pizzeria sauce: can
- milk: 4 tablespoons (liquid)
- Mozzarella cheese: cup (grated)
How to prepare
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging and leave it aside.
2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees heat.
3. Place the minced meat in a large skillet over medium heat and turn it brown until brown.
4. Add the onion, garlic, chopped green pepper and heart until the meat is cooked.
5. Add the boiled pasta, salted, salami, pizzas, milk and mix well until the ingredients are mixed.
6. Mix the mixture in the oven dish.
7. Place the dish in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the dish and the mozzarella cheese slices and place in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese melts and turns brown.
8. His feet are hot.
30/09/2017 18:54 12