- Meat: 5 pieces (meat with bones / boiled and mature)
- Long grain rice: Kuban
- Onion: 2 grain (medium size and chopped)
- tomatoes: 2 tablets (large / peeled and chopped)
- carrots: 2 medium size (peeled, sliced or diced)
- tomato sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Hill: 4 pieces
- salt: 1 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Toasted nuts: 1/4 cup
- Hot water: 4 cups (rice)
- Raisins: 2 tablespoons (for decoration)
How to prepare
1. Soak rice for 30 minutes, then wash and drain.
2. In a saucepan on the fire, add vegetable oil, then onion and fry until it wilts.
3. Add the meat and stir with onions.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, carrots, tomato sauce, spices and salt, cover the pot until the ingredients melt.
5. Add the rice, hot water to the meat mixture, stir gently until the ingredients mix together, leave to boil, then temper the temperature, and leave on high heat until maturity.
6. Sprinkle the steamed rice with the serving dish, decorate with roasted nuts and raisins, and serve hot alongside a plate of salad, or yogurt yogurt salad .
30/09/2017 18:52 12