- minced meat: 500 grams
- onion: 1 grain (minced)
- garlic: fennel (mashed)
- basil: 1 tablespoon (freshly chopped)
- oregano: teaspoon (dried)
- brown sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon and half
- tomatoes: can (mashed)
- tomato sauce: 4 tbsp
- Lasagna paste: 12 slices
- eggs: 2 pieces (scrambled)
- ricotta cheese: cupan
- Parmesan cheese: half a cup (grated)
- Parsley: 2 tablespoons (dried)
- Salt: teaspoon (extra)
- Mozzarella: 250 grams (grated)
- Parmesan cheese: 2 tablespoons (grated / extra)
How to prepare
1. Put the meat in a pan over medium heat and heart until the brown meat is brown.
2. Add garlic, onions and my heart.
3. Add chopped fresh basil, oregano, brown sugar, 1 من teaspoon of salt, mashed tomatoes and tomato sauce. Mix on the fire until the tomatoes are cooked with meat for 30 minutes.
4. Heat the oven over 375 degrees.
5. Lash the lasagna in salted water for 5 minutes and then set it aside.
6. Mix scrambled eggs, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, dried parsley and salt.
7. Place a layer of boiled lasagna in the oven dish, half the amount of the ricotta cheese mixture and half the amount of grated mozzarella cheese.
8. A third of tomato sauce with minced meat and parmesan cheese sprinklers.
9. Put another layer of lasagna then the ricotta cheese mixture and the rest of the mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce with the meat and the rest of the grated parmesan cheese.
10. Place the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
11. Remove the dish from the oven and leave for 10 minutes, then cut it and its feet.
30/09/2017 18:51 4