- Basmati rice: 2
- Vegetable oil: 1/4 cup - Carnation
kernels : 8 oud - Hill: 4 grains
- Cinnamon: 2 Oud
- Onion: 4 Pieces (finely sliced)
- Garlic Paste: 1 teaspoon (available in the supermarket)
- Ginger paste: 1 teaspoon (available in the supermarket)
- Mint: 1/2 cup (fresh and chopped)
- green coriander: 3 tbsp (minced)
- lamb: 500 g (sauté)
- salt: teaspoon
- Tomato: 3 pieces (chopped)
- Chili pepper: 2 tablets (minced halves)
- Yogurt milk: 2 tablespoons
- Diced: 2 teaspoons
lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
water - 7 cups
- salt: teaspoon (rice)
- vegetable oil: a large spoon (for rice)
- Onions: 1 cup (minced / rice)
- Saffron: 1/2 teaspoon (rice)
- Milk: 2 tablespoons (warm)
How to prepare
1. Remove the basmati rice in cold water for 30 minutes and leave it aside.
2. Heat a quarter cup of vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat, cloves, cloves and cinnamon in hot oil for a minute.
3. Add the onion slices thin slices of spices and heart until the onion golden color and fade for five minutes.
4. Add garlic paste, ginger paste and stir on fire until odor appears for 1 minute.
5. Add mint and chopped coriander to the mixture and leave on fire for another minute.
6. Add the mutton pieces to the mixture and stir for 20 minutes until the meat is brown.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes, chili pepper, crushed mixture and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Add yogurt and lemon juice and cover the pot and leave on low heat for 15 minutes until the meat is cooked.
9. You can add water if you need more fluids.
10. Cook the rice with water and spoon the salt in a wide saucepan over the fire and leave to boil for 15 minutes descriptive rice.
11. Heat the oil in a small skillet and add the chopped onion until golden and soft.
12. Put half the amount of rice in a large pot and put the amount of meat with garlic and spices over rice.
13. Cut chopped onion over meat.
14. Put the other half of the amount of boiled rice over the meat.
15. Mix the safflower with warm milk and spread it over the rice.
16. Cover the pot and place on low heat for 15 minutes until fully cooked and mix flavors.
17. When serving the sides of the pot in a large tray and sprinkle with fried nuts.
30/09/2017 18:46 9