- Potatoes: 2 kilos (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- Milk Powder: Cup
- Onion: 2 tablets (minced)
- Vegetable oil: 4 tablespoons
- beef: half a kilo (minced)
- pine: half a cup
- Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
- seasoning: half a teaspoon
- ground cakes: half cup (finely ground)
- Salt: Spinach
- White Pepper:
Butter - Butter: 2 tablespoons (cut into small cubes)
How to prepare
1. In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes with powdered milk, and mix well.
Add salt and white pepper to the mixture, then add 4 tablespoons of butter and mix well until smooth.
3. Fry the chopped onion with vegetable oil until tender. Add chopped beef, pine, soft cinnamon, berry, salt (as desired) and cook well until the meat is cooked.
4 - Add a Chinese tray of the oven with a little vegetable oil, and then cover the bottom with half the amount of potatoes, and spread the meat over it and cover with another layer of potatoes.
5. Heat the oven at medium temperature, sprinkle with crushed cakes and cubes of small butter over potatoes.
6 - Bake the Chinese in the oven for about 30 minutes.
7 - Serving a hot souffle potato dish, and next to milk (as desired).
30/09/2017 18:43 15