- Lamb: 500 grams (or beef, without fat, cubes)
- Onion: 1 tablet (minced)
- garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
- meat broth: cup (or vegetable broth)
- vegetable oil: a tablespoon
- salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: half a teaspoon
- obesity: a tablespoon (melted)
- Herbs: 1 teaspoon (dried)
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 250 degrees.
2. Bake the meat cubes with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a wide skillet over non-stick fire on medium to high heat.
4. Add the meat cubes to the oil in the pan and turn it brown until it turns brown.
5. Add chopped onion and garlic to the meat and heart for 2 minutes.
6. Add the broth and cover the pot and leave on low heat for 3 hours until it is almost cooked.
7. Mix the carrots, mushrooms, salt and pepper and place in the oven tray.
8. Add the melted fat to it.
9. Add the boiled meat with a little broth to the vegetables and cover the tin tray with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
10. Remove the tin paper and Chinese face browns and hot feet to the side of rice or salad.
30/09/2017 18:41 25