- Basmati rice: 7 cups
- Lamb shoulder meat: 4 kilos
- Carrots: 1 grain (large size, cut into four large pieces, to grind the meat)
- Onion: 1 grain (large size, quarter clip, for meat weft)
- Garlic: 5 cloves (for meat weft)
- Cinnamon: 2 oats (to salve the weft)
- Hill: 10 beads (true, to grind the weft)
- Black pepper: a teaspoon (true, to salve the weft)
- cloves: 10 beads (true, to grind the weft)
- Salt: 3 tablespoons (to grind the weft)
- Water: 10 cups (to grind the weft)
- Yogurt milk: 1 cup (for milk yogurt)
- Hill: 1/2 teaspoon (ground, for milk yogurt)
- Turmeric: 2 teaspoons (to milk)
- Saffron: 1/2 teaspoon (ground, for milk)
- Bharar Ingredients: 1/2 teaspoon (to milk)
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon (to milk)
- Garlic: 2
teaspoons (mashed, for milk yogurt) - Lumi: 1 teaspoon (ground, for milk yogurt)
- Tomatoes: 2 medium size and cut into large cubes, rice mixture)
- sweet green peppers: 1 piece (large cubes, rice mixture)
- Bharar Kebsa: large spoon (rice mixture)
- chicken broth: 2 cube (rice mixture)
- Lumi: 6 grains (true, rice mixture)
- Onion: 2 tablets (large size, cubes, onion mix / chickpeas)
- Oil: followed by a cup (onion mix / humus)
- Raisins: cup (onion mix / chickpea)
- Hill: 1/4 teaspoon (ground, onion mix / chickpeas)
- Bharar : 1/2 teaspoon (onion mix / chickpeas)
- Lumi: 2 teaspoons (crushed, onion mix / chickpeas)
How to prepare
1. Climb the meat by placing the meat and water first in a deep saucepan on the fire until the water begins to boil, then remove the foam from the surface of the water and add the ingredients of all the meat, except salt, soak the fire and cover the pot and leave it for two hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the milk and then divide it into two dishes, half of which will be used in the rice mixture. And the other half in the flesh.
3. Remove the carrots and onions only from the boiling water. Add the salt and half the milk and the mixture of the rice mixture: Tomatoes, sweet green peppers, capes, broth cubes, and the right lame. Then cover the pot again and leave on fire for 30 minutes.
4. Lift the shoulder of the lamb in the oven tray and add it to the rest of the milk and place in a 200 ° C oven for 30 minutes or until it turns brown.
5. Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes. Then, add 14 cups of broth, mix with the broth, and the spices inside. Place the rice over it, cover the pot and leave until fully cooked.
6. Put the onion mixture in a saucepan. Put the onions in a saucepan and cover until you get rid of the water. Then put the oil, spices and my heart for 10 minutes, and then put the raisins and my heart well until the raisins sprout.
7. In a large tray, drain the rice and sprinkle it with onion mixture. Put the sheep's shoulder on the face and bring with it a ducus sauce and green salad.
30/09/2017 18:38 2