- Sheep meat: 1 kg
- Water: liters
- Onion: 2 grains (grated)
- Tomato: 5 pieces (chopped)
- Troubled vegetables: Cup (Eggplant, Cossa, Carrot, Pumpkin)
- Salt: teaspoon
- Spices Problem: Large Spoon
- Lumi: 1 piece (lemon black)
- Corn oil: 3 tbsp
How to prepare
1. Cook the meat with water, spices and luminescence
2. Bring a large amount of oil and onions.
3. After melting the onion, add the tomatoes and add water to stir the meat and spices.
4. Add the vegetables and salt and leave the mixture boiling with a high degree of fire.
5. During boiling, bring the muffins, then place them one by one in the water.
6. Then remove the pot tightly and each period start to cut the fire on it.
7. After you are cooked, place it in the serving tray and arrange the meat over it.
30/09/2017 18:31 11