Chinese style pepper steak
Chinese style Chinese steak . Chinese cuisine is one of the most famous international cuisine, and is characterized by noodles , and with a delicious soy sauce, we have come to you from Madam's kitchen for lunch today, a special dish, and a nice, delicious, Chinese-style pepper steak.
- Steak: 500 grams (long section)
- Soy sauce: 1/4 cup
- sugar: 2 tablespoons large
- Starch: 2 tablespoons large
- ginger: half teaspoon (ground)
- vegetable oil: 3 tbsp
- onion: 1 piece (sliced)
- red pepper: 1 piece (sliced lengthwise)
- Red pepper: 2 tablets (length segments)
How to prepare
1. Mix the soy sauce, sugar, starch and ginger in a bowl until the sugar dissolves.
2. Place the steak in it and leave it for 1 hour in the mixture.
3. Heat a tablespoon of oil in the wok sauce or a wide skillet over medium heat and stir the steak in it for 3 minutes until it browns and simmer and then put it in a side dish.
4. Add the onions to the pan and the meat and the heart for 2 minutes.
5. Add green and red peppers and my heart, add water to soak the meat and mix for 15 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture into the serving dish and serve it hot with the noodles or rice as desired.
30/09/2017 18:10 6