- Minced meat: 500 grams
- Eggs: 2 tablets
- Biscuit: Cup (ground cakes)
- Onion: 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger: 1/2 teaspoon (ground)
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar: 2 teaspoons
- pineapple: a can (syrup and syrup)
- pineapple juice: three quarters cup
- water: one third cup
- vinegar: 3 tablespoons
- soy sauce: a tablespoon
- brown sugar: half a cup
- starch: 3 tablespoons
- ginger: half teaspoon (ground)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- carrots: 1 large (chopped and chopped)
- green pepper: 1 grain (large and chopped)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 200 degrees and make the oven tray with butter paper.
2. In a bowl, mix minced meat, eggs, ground cakes, onions, ground ginger, salt, black pepper and sugar until ingredients are mixed.
3. Make medium-sized balls of the meat mixture and place in the processed Chinese and cook for 15 minutes with stirring until the meat balls are slightly dried, then remove the Chinese from the oven and set aside.
4. To prepare the sauce: Put the pineapple juice in a saucepan on medium heat then add ⅓ cup of water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and my heart.
5. Add the starch, ground ginger, salt and heart until the mixture is smooth without lumps.
6. Cover the pot and leave it on the fire until the sauce thickens.
7. Add the pineapple, carrots, peppers, meatballs and stir until the mixture is covered with sauce.
8. Leave the pot without cover on fire for 20 minutes and then pour it and stir it hot with white pepper rice.
30/09/2017 10:54 3