- minced meat: 500 grams
- garlic: fennel (mashed)
- eggs: 2 tablets
- Parmesan cheese: 1 cup (finely grated)
- parsley: 1 tbsp. (Minced)
- salt: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Biscuit: 1 cup (ground cakes)
- Olive oil: 1 cup
How to prepare
1. Mix minced meat with garlic, eggs, grated parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and black pepper.
2. Mix the ground cakes with the meat mixture and add half a cup of water gradually during the mixture until the mixture is soft.
3. Formal balls of medium-sized mixture.
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick saucepan on the fire and heat the meatballs in them until they brown and become golden and crispy.
5. Put the balls on the kitchen paper to get rid of the oil.
6. Feet hot with rice or salad.
30/09/2017 10:31 7