Meatball Sandwiches with Marinara Sauce
Is a sandwich of the most favorite meals for children and light side Kojbat, we offer you a campaign # Gvem_sah kitchen madam sandwiches meatballs with marinara sauce appetizer
The recipe prepared by the food blog Manar Magdy
- Meat: 500 grams (free of fat and fat)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon (fresh)
- Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
- Seasoned spices: 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp
- olive oil: large spoon (for sauce)
- onion: 1 grain (minced / for sauce)
- garlic: clove (mashed / for sauce)
- tomatoes: 1 grain (peeled and cut / for sauce)
- Water: 1/2 cup (for sauce)
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon (for sauce)
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon (for sauce)
- Sugar: Butter (for sauce)
- Parsley: large spoon (chopped / for sauce)
How to prepare
1. Mix, in a bowl, each of: minced meat, salt, pepper, cinnamon, flavored shaved, well. Then, this mixture forms in the form of small balls.
2. The vegetable oil is heated inside a non-stick pan, and the meat balls are heated in the latter. Then, cover the skillet, and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. After removing the balls from the pan, heat the olive oil in the same pan (without washing the pan), then add the onion, garlic, stirring slightly. Then, add tomatoes, pour water, sprinkle salt, pepper, saffron and sugar. Keep these ingredients on fire, until the mixture starts to boil. Then, put the meat balls in the mixture on the fire, and leave to boil for five minutes. Then, add the chopped parsley, and lift the mixture off the fire.
4. Sauce the bread a little, before preparing sandwiches.
30/09/2017 10:25 4