Lamb meat butter from the Indian cuisine .. more characteristic of Indian cuisine heritage is the use of spices with a distinctive flavor .. and lunch delicacies Indian taste delicious We came to you from the kitchen Madam meat lamb butter next to white rice Muffil and desired by everyone .. Enjoy preparing and delicious meals Lunch with this wonderful recipe taste and delicious
- lamb meat: 1 kilo (cubes without bones)
- Indian masala spices: 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoons large
onion - 1 onion (minced)
- Turmeric: 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic: 4 cloves (mashed)
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon (grated)
- Stuffed chicken: half teaspoon
- Tomato Paste: 1 tablespoon
- water: 1 cup
- cream: 1/4 cup (liquid)
- honey: 1 tbsp
- Coriander: Cup (chopped)
How to prepare
1. Bake the meat with spices and salt well.
2. Heat a tablespoon of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Put the meat in the pot and stir with stirring until brown and brown color, then remove the meat and put it in a dish and leave aside.
4. In a similar way, place the other butter on medium heat, add the onions and stir until tender for 5 minutes.
5. Add turmeric, ginger paste and mashed garlic, cook for 1 minute, add the grated chicken and tomato paste and stir until ingredients are mixed.
6. Add the reddish meat to the mixture and water, cover the fire and cover the pot and leave for 30 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
7. Add the cream and honey after the meat is cooked.
8. Pour the mixture into the serving dish and the chopped coriander leaves on the face.
9. Feet hot with pepper rice.
30/09/2017 05:33 2